Responsible body in the sense of the data protection laws, in particular the EU data protection basic regulation (DSGVO), is:
Your affected rights
You can always exercise the following rights under the contact details of our data protection officer:
- Information about your stored data and their processing (Art. 15 GDPR),
- Correction of incorrect personal data (Art. 16 GDPR),
- Deletion of your stored data (Art. 17 GDPR),
- Restriction of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations (Art. 18 GDPR),
- Objection to the processing of your data by us (Article 21 GDPR) and
- Data portability, provided that you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us (Article 20 GDPR).
If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
You can contact a regulatory authority at any time with a complaint, such as: B. to the competent supervisory authority of the federal state of your domicile or to the authority responsible for us as responsible authority.
A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public area) with address can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Questions at the data protection officer
If you have questions about privacy, please email us or contact the person responsible for privacy in our organization: